Multistage Horizontal Centrifugal Pump
HM series is the horizontal multistage ring section pumps and high pressure pump. All the impellers are stacked in single direction on the same pump shaft. The rotors are perfectly dynamically balanced and the maximum stages can be up to 12stages. HM type horizontal multistage ring section pumps has the advantage of stable performance and superior in quality. HM type horizontal multistage pump is the ideal for high pressure pumps application, for water and drinking water supply system, general industry, pressure boosting system, irrigation system, in power station, heating, filtration, fire-fighting, reverse osmosis and washing plants....etc
● Rolling element and plain bearing for higher temperature
● The suction nozzle and discharge nozzle can be horizontal, vertical, down, any position in times of 90 degree.
● Optional shaft sealing for single seal or double seal, cartridge mechanical seal and soft packing.
● Standard design for stuffing box cooling jacket allows transfer high temperature liquid.
● Bearing lubrication is optional for grease, ring oiled, splashed systems
● Bearing type can be rolling element bearing and plain bearing for higher temperature
● single entry & closed impeller
● Dry installation
● Low NPSHr and high efficiency..
● Many choices for material, cast iron, cast steel, all stainless steel and duplex stainless steel, bronze for your different application.
● Excellent pumps with superior quality
● Absolutely dynamically balanced rotor prolong the lifetime and supply stable performance.
Capacity: up to 125L/s (450m3h), or as per any request.
Head: up to 960m(3150ft), or as per any request.
Working temperature: up to 80°C
Design pressure: 4.0Mpa/6.3Mpa/10.0Mpa/16Mpa or as per any request.
Nozzle: up to 250mm or special design. Flange standard can be DIN, ANSI or other standard.
● Long distance water transferring
● Boiling water feeding and transferring
● Fire fighting
● Water system boosting
● Mining industry
● Power station and water plant
● Offshore projects
● All other application for high pressure liquid.